Hobie Mirage Pro Angler 14 Camo
85260019-21Regular price $6,990.00
The Camo Pro Angler 14 fishing kayak packs extreme fishing utility, with six horizontal rod lockers, enough tackle compartments to empty a store, and an elevated Vantage ST seat.
Dominate the water in the Ultimate Fishing Machine. For discerning anglers who demand it all - room, stability, performance, stealth, and comfort – the Pro Angler 14 stands alone. There’s a non-skid deck for standing — a huge advantage for sight kayak fishing—and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics.
All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a gas tank. Hobie’s unique MirageDrive 180 with new Turbo Kick-Up Fins provides efficient, worry-free, quiet propulsion.
A rectangular hatch just in front of the seat conceals a mesh storage pocket and pivoting storage for two medium-sized Plano® tackle boxes (included). The storage area under the tackle boxes is also easily accessible.
Mirage Pro Angler 14 Fishing Kayak Specs *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 4.2 m / 13' 8"
- Width: 1 m / 38"
- Height: .5 m / 20"
- Capacity: 272 kg / 600 lbs
- Vantage Seat Capacity: 159 kg / 350 lbs
- Fitted Hull Weight: 55 kg / 121 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 66 kg / 145 lbs
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Camo Fishing Kayak - with MirageDrive 180 ARC with Turbo Kick-Up Fins
*All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
- 1 H-Rail Cup Holder
- 2 H-Rail Rod Racks
- 2 Plano(R) Tackle Boxes
- 260 cm Paddle, T-Handle Included
- 3-Way Connector For Lowrance Ready, Thru-Hull Wire Plugs (Backwards Compatible)
- 20 cm / 8" Twist and Seal Hatch
- Anchor Trolley System Ready
- BOA(R) System Lumbar Support
- Forward Accessory Mount
- Front And Rear Carrying Handle
- Front Hatch With Removable Liner
- Grip Pads
- Guardian Retractable Transducer Shield
- Horizontal Rod Storage For 4 Rods
- Large Rectangular Hatch With Pivoting Tackle Management System
- Livewell-Ready Cargo Area
- Mid-Boat Carrying Handle
- MirageDrive 180 with Kick-Up Turbo Fin Technology
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Holder
- Padeye XL
- Retractable Rudder System
- Rubber Mesh Stowage Pocket
- Rudder Access
- Rudder Control
- Rudder Left/Right Auxiliary Control
- Tracking Skeg
- Under Seat Tackle Storage
- Vantage ST Seating
Retractable Guardian Shield protects transducer on impact and retracts away for transport. Built-in transducer mount allows side scanning for optimal fishfinder performance.