The Abalone Knife & Sheath is a super-strong, Commercial-Grade, stainless steel specialist abalone tool with a webbing sheath scabbard. The angled blade is perfect for easily getting your abalone off the rocks. The sheer size of the blade provides plenty of cranking leverage to make even the biggest of abs come away effortlessly.
The Sonar Abalone Tool has been manufactured from Marine Grade 420 Stainless Steel to ensure years of life and superior rust resistance. This abalone tool features a blunt tip end.
Abalone Tool with Rope Cutter and Axe Edges Features
- 420 Marine Grade Stainless Steel for superior rust resistance
- Blade length: 19.5 cm blade
- Blunt square tip with one rope cutter edge and one axe edge
- Tip of knife is angled up for better leverage under the abalone
- Non slip handle with guard protection
- Full steel design through handle for extra leverage strength
- Tie off point for optional lanyard
- Designed and Manufactured for Commercial Use
- Includes webbing safety sheath scabbard with Velcro retainer
- Provision for belt mount on rear of sheath
Overall Length: 33 cm
Blade Length: 19.5 cm
Colour: Black handle and sheath.
This product is not a toy. Please keep it in a proper safe place to avoid children from obtaining access to it.