Continuous improvements over the years up to the Aero 3 (3rd generation) Mirror have been achieved as vehicle technology has evolved.
Building on these continuous improvements, we are pleased to announce the launch of the new 2021 Aero Platinum Mirror.
The Aero Platinum Mirror is an innovative new design, specifically developed to securely fit to the extremely tapered mirror bezels, now found on increasing numbers of manufacturers' vehicles to improve fuel efficiency by reducing aerodynamic drag.
One of the key developments of the Aero Platinum Mirror is the inclusion of new flexible, rubber-faced stainless steel, sprung-loaded gripper plates. These are over 50% larger than the standard Aero 3 mirror pads. This design enables the gripper to ‘form’ to the shape of the vehicle mirror bezel. This significantly increases the surface contact area, providing improved grip and stability to the towing mirror. The Platinum clamp has also been enlarged, now accepting vehicle mirror bezels up to 25mm in thickness. Also now fitted with a larger diameter arm, this offers even further stability to the mirror and has adequate reach to be used on caravans up to 2.55 meters wide.
The Platinum Mirrors are engineered from the very best quality materials to ensure robust durability. Stainless steel and brass are used in key areas to ensure reliability and also to prevent corrosion from road salt. The mirror glass is the highest quality chrome glass available to ensure a very long life. The Aero Platinum Mirrors have been engineered, designed, manufactured and tested to the most demanding of standards, ensuring that they offer superior performance, and are a perfect fit for 100% of vehicles to date.
MILENCO GRAND AERO PLATINUM MIRROR FEATURES:
- Highest quality automotive chrome glass
- Aerodynamic air balanced head to minimise vibration
- Larger diameter arm for enhanced stability
- Sprung-loaded gripper plate that forms to the shape of the vehicle mirror
- 50% larger mirror pads compared to standard Aero 3 pads
- Larger clamp body with increased depth for more versatile and secure fitment.
- Stainless steel and brass in key areas to prevent corrosion
- New enhanced rubberised surfaces on both clamp and pad
- Fits all vehicles including Range / Land Rovers, all BMW X series models