Designed in collaboration with key Spearo’s in Australia and South Africa, the all-new Rob Allen 5mm wetsuits offer the best quality neoprene available combined with a durable outer Nylon to
give the best combination of comfort and longevity.
The perfect temperate water camouflage will ensure the best results for ambush type spearfishing.
Featuring a multi-panelled design for an anatomically correct fit in 7 sizes and the ability to purchase wetsuit Tops and Pants separately allows for the most comfortable Spearfishing wetsuit on the market.
- Camouflague design perfect for temperate Water conditions
- 2 Piece Design, where Jacket and Pants an be sold separately to ensure the best possible fit.
- Large thick loading pad for improved loading comfort
- Anatomically correct multi panel design for improved comfort and fit
- Top Quality High Density 3.5mm Neoprene offers great stretch and high resistance to collapsing and compression
Open Cell wetsuits are prone to tearing if proper lubrication is not used when donning on the suit. The recommended lubrication to use is a water based personal lubricant or a specialised wetsuit lubricant. Shampoos & conditioners will shorten the life of your suit if used. Failing to properly lubricate your wetsuit will result in the failure and damage of your suit, any damage or internal tears are not covered under warranty.
NOTE: It is recommended to remove any jewellery, watches, and to trim any sharp finger/toenails before putting on the suit.